Sunday, April 20, 2008

ARGH crap. the "war" in Middle East, Office, Italy & in some abandoned building will have to wait another week, or maybe two.
my hands are getting more and more itchy day by day.

what should i call my birthday this year?
hmm, perhaps PINK-ISH or PINK-i-FYING?
everything i get is pink, cept my Prime next to me.
thanks Su Ling & Sam for your "thoughtful" gift,
which is non other than an oversized boxers.
*walls come crumbling down*
my waist is only 30 and i definitely can't wear XL.
however i'll just put it on my head and sleep with it.

Goodbye my sweet coconut trees, breezy wind from the sea, the sound of crushing waves that hits the golden sandy beach, the chirping of seagulls, hot & sexy european or australians that are laying on the hot beach without their top, late night partying and minum-ing, smell of the salty ocean and the taste of it, ah! my beautiful sceneries of the mountain, the glorious sunrise and sunsets.
Goodbye my sweet Bali.
~~ On the brightside, I'm going for Singapore Camporama. ~~

No comments: