Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dear Fiona Gan,

I'm currently working in Hilton Kl as you already know, and i'm working there as a part-time waiter by the poolside which they called it "Boardwalk". It looks kinda cool with all the palm trees around and they only serve barbeque food like on the beach or something kind of environment. Well i've been working there for a week now and i'm beginning to fall sick. It kept on raining in the afternoonand the weather is cold during night time and windy as well. Well thats all the time i have, wish me all the best and reply my letter soon. Enjoy your holidays. Goodbye.

p.s. if you come on Sunday and if i'm not working, i have some sweets for you if you like. thats the only thing i can secretly bring back for you.

Yours Sincerely,
eugene

1 comment:

Joel said...

Is there something I should know? Hmm? Do I get sweets too? :P