Friday, March 23, 2007

06 Plan For The Future, Or The Future Plans For You

Welcome once again to our humble home. I'm so bored, so I was thinking I would post something about one of my life's bestest buddy, the other author of this blog, Wei Loong. He has been real nice buddy, we've been hanging around since what, erm, primary school I guess. But only one thing I don't understand is that he seems to like disturbing girls. I wonder why. Hmm, anyway, he has been sticking up for me all this while, but he's always into trouble himself. LoL. We sama sama like delirious, that's why the blog's name has delirious contained.

Let me be a little bit more transparent here. Dude, sometimes, I dunno if I should say this but, I kinda hated the way u play football. Damn rough. Not that I cant stand the competition, but, you get it right? OH, why la u like to ponteng ur class wan? Not good la. Be a good boy and study la. LoL.

Well, dude, I'm not trying to pull you down la. Just trying to let you know what I feel about you. Then we can get to know each other better. Maybe you should do it as well. Then we can see the mistakes we do. Anyway, see you around.

No comments: