Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Gosh, i dunno what to say to myself
no matter how many times i tried to tell myself
i still end up having feelings for you in my heart
how stupid can my heart be?
how dumb can my brains be to pour idiotic emotions out to you
i dunno what to say to myself
HOW CAN I BE SO STUPID>>>>
everytime i ask myself to let you go but somehow its just this moronic 0.05% thats asking me to keep you
what can i say? what can i do?
i guess i'm just to weak, whenever i see you?
seriously, i don't know what you see in him? it seriously pulls me down that i'm a lower par compared to him.
what does he have that i don't?
but who am i to judge, WHAT THE CRAP! cmon seriously, why you'd choose him and not me?
what is wrong with this world.
am i not too good for you? and there you go saying you want handsome guy and now, you have to pick him! of all people you must choose, HIM.. that useless piece of crap!
this really does pull me down, i'm not better than him? I'M BETTER LA WEI, open la your eyes!
damm! i just need someone to talk to like now. but that someone got to be someone i want.
i don't think anyone can simply come comfort me.
i hate my life. i take that back, i Hate MY LOVE life..

there, i said it. i don't feel any better!
time to study my brains out.

No comments: