Sunday, January 6, 2008


I think i'm so insanely falling in love with a girl. Her sweet soft voice melts my soft heart away. everytime i hear her sing or even talk, i cannot tahan. i will listen to every word she says and its so soothing. i love her! her looks that match a 1000 angels in heaven, her lovely hair, her soft lips, those sweet eyes, owh! words can't describe her beauty! you just take my breath away.
i love you!
Colbie Caillat.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Benny, if you're reading this, are you free this coming thursday which is a public holiday? i wanna watch Atonement, my brother say its a super-uber cool love story. we are in love right? so can go? haha! and when la you wanna go yamcha wan? heard you call hannah all. and better come this wednesday for meeting in usj.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Samantha Ong and Jessica Soo, the bet is officially on. i think i can win, if i cannot also i think i'll be proud of myself for trying my best to win this challenge. anyhow, atleast i din give up and i'm a man, i don't go back on my words! if only if you two lose and you have to strip naked, i think i'll be even more semangat.. HAHA!! plz ah, don't tell anyone kay, can affect the results. its between us.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
OhMyGosh! you people are so easily to be killed. train more la please, not fun la for you guys and girls to see yourself dead under my hands, all your blood spilling everywhere on the ground. but its fun to kill you all with my knife. thanks wei.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
my lineup for this 1st three months of this year:
1. white water rafting (if its postponed to February)
2. Switchfoot (will never miss it for the world, will be crazily fun!)
3. My little mis-adventures to Singapore all by myself.
4. Royal Rangers Mission Trip to Chiang Rai (if its on.)
5. META camp? maybe nie lo, if clash with mission trip then sorry wei.

No comments: