Wednesday, February 13, 2008

whenever people have bad things happening to them
they tend to leave all those past experiences behind.
Well, its not a bad thing to forget the past
but to me, i think i don't regret anything i did in the past
for those of you that have known me well, or if i had told you some of my "things"
truthfully i'll say, that i don't regret anything i did
if i hadn't done all those, maybe i won't be as close to you now as last time
yet again, i may not even be talking to you if i hadn't taken my past actions.
you may think its kinda ridiculous that i said this
but yeah, i don't think we'll be where we are now if it hadn't happen.
the point is i'm happy with where i am now, with the people/person i'm close to
thanks to all those "things" that happened in the past
SO, if you want to make fun of me with my past then go ahead
cause i think it brought me closer to you, yet i still don't know you quite well though.
its a good thing that it ended up this way
cause my life would be rather dull without your fun-ness!
Happy Valentines Day

No comments: