Sunday, February 3, 2008

Yesterday's concert was Awesome-ness!
no words can discribe how good they are performing on stage.
i'm not a big Switchfoot fan, or Foot-soldiers as Hwai Tah calls them.
i only know a few songs like Meant to Live, Dare you to move, Stars
but its a day i'll remember in my entire life.
how i wish i now have a digital camera la
i'll be flashing, clicking, recording my backside off when they're performing.
haih, wasted.
to those who didn't go, better luck next time.
its the one band you guys should never miss.
Anyway! people, i want pictures. Can send to me?
My phone video sucks anyway, so small..
Please??
Zoe, Sam Lim, Tammy, Petrina? Someone help me?
How i wish Coldplay would now come down to Malaysia
Singapore also can, i don't mind going there to watch.
I'm so desperate for another concert la.
Anyone wanna join me?

p.s: Who murdered Miss Tanaka is still under production. Sorry for the inconvinience.

No comments: