Thursday, May 22, 2008

setting up my phone alarm to ring at 2.30
but had myself waking up at 2.14
to see my brother gone & the house so dark
full of eerieness, evil, and negative energy in the air.
the only light available is my computer monitor,
suddenly, a blinking orange light appeared on my toolbar
Joseph gave me a goodluck message and went off AND
*te ne ne ne te ne ne ne ne* [nokia ringtone]
"Ah..now? Sorry man. I keep on sleeping off. i think just watch at home la."
by Larry.
and just when i opened ESPN Soccernet, Ronaldo scored.
BIRDY POOP! COW-y POOP! DOGGIE POOP!
taking a super quick shower to keep me fresh, fasting on my shoes,
i ran to Asoka in Bukit Tinggi at 3.20 like a mad-man
and halfway thru passing by Kayu, Lampard equalises on the half time.
WOOHOO HOORAY! GAME ON MY HOMMIES
once i reached Asoka, my leg cramped & busted but i manage to hunt my brother.
Once 2nd half started, the Blues kept on pressing.
but the Devils must be jampi-ing their goalposts throughout the entire night.
lucky Devils. i wonder where you guys hide your jampi-s
I personally enticipated that Ronaldo will miss the penalty
but to see JT kicking like Beckham, he's the next to be with him in MLS.
haih what a night. stupid night.
stupid ref, stupid field, everything in MosCow is just stupid now.

No comments: