Sunday, June 29, 2008

one fine morning in church today.

Question: When Ellen & Portia finally get married, what would they do? Who's the guy and who's the girl? Are they gonna adopt a child or are they gonna ask someone to father their kids?

- somehow, there's lots of questions popping up in this topic -

My opinion: They probably make out lesbian-style, (I'm sorry but i don't know how to describe it to you, maybe you should just go Youtube and try searching for "lesbian love" and see whether any video pops out) Ellen's probably gonna be the guy coz Portia is so much the girly one, but both of them might take up the guy/girl role since they're actress and stuff AND yeah! they'll probably have kids to show that lesbians can have a perfect family. I wonder if Ellen or Portia would ask Justin or Orlando or some Hollywood hunk to donate their sperm for them like ,"Justin, would you mine giving me your 'tadpoles' for my egg? I want to have a baby, and with your looks and my brains, its gonna be gorgeous." Now wouldn't that be wonderful.

No comments: