Friday, June 20, 2008

QUESTION: Why are you so pathetic until you have to watch movies alone?

ANSWER: Its not that I'm pathetic, that i don't have friends and all. its just that sometimes, friends are unavailable due to various reasons. Such as :
no.1 : the most common of all reasons they give me is, they don't have the time AND their mommy & daddy don't let. Some are acceptable, others are just reasons.
no.2 : abandonment by friends so that they can watch with girls, especially guys. I don't know what to say about this group of people. Entertain girls nie. Pissing me off.
no.3 : some people just don't want to go out with me no matter how many times I asked. They rather go out with other group and just shoved me into another corner.
no.4 & no. 5: there's no 4 & 5 cause I'm a sad case.

So, does that make me a pathetic person? Its not like I don't want to call people out for movies, just that, most people are such as above until I can't stand with their stupid reasons anymore and therefore I rather go watch alone by myself. Wee~~ sad little me.

No comments: