Wednesday, April 4, 2007

13 OhNo i've been tag!! Haih, now i must find some other people to Tag, mind as well i Tag with You who Tagged Me..

erm wats all this tagging stuff?? are we playing catching ah, coz i miss tat game!! so U Mae just tagged me, i got no idea wat i'm suppose to do until i read her blog [ http://www.xanga.com/maeKz ]. hmmm, weird stuff about myself, i got a lot la but i'll choose the dumbest things tat happened to me for my "soon to be"19 years of my life. hahaha... well this are the rules:

Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

Weird Fact #6 - Pee-ed on La Salle, Star, ACS, Convent & MGS school wall before during New Year's Eve. YES people, and i'm proud of it, especially on La Salle, coz tat school SUCK!! and i did it with U Mae's brother!!

Wierd Fact #5 - Drank 100+, mixed with coke, chocolate cake & red bull in a shot!! Thank God i'm alive & well, summor that time during swimming competition, nasib baik tak berak..

Wierd Fact #4 - Kencing in swimming pool for a lot of time, can't even remember, public pool also got, KEC, Klang Club, Pusat Aquatic Darul Ehsan, KSAS, Cheras & banyak la.

Wierd Fact #3 - Didn't pangsai for almost a week and one day the fart stank the entire room until the whole night have to sleep downstairs on the sofa. This went on for a week..

Wierd Fact #2 - I didn't sleep for an entire 2 days [from friday 5.30am till sunday 10.00am] coz of some stupid school trip to genting and the whole night my frens & i pokkiau!! my record is 52hours 30min, i finally dozed-off in the merry-go-round.. my hands was like shaky the whole time like having Parkison's Disease & Hallucinating.

Wierd Fact #1 - I'm the Nature Society President of my school and i'm very proud of it. Yes people, i LOVE nature, so if you ever lay your hands on poor animals, i will personally come to your house, tie you up, and let a bunch of dogs bite you!! i have SPCA contact number kay!! haha, hard to believe it, go read my school mag.


Ahha, so much about myself, i cant believe i did those things before in my "soon to be" 19 years of my life. so up next is:
1. Fiona Gan
2. Joel Gan
3. Kimmy
4. Jeremy Ng
5. Lilian
6. Ivan Tan
Acmar ppl sure got lots of crappy things wan!! hahaha..

1 comment:

Long Bean said...

AND WEI LOONG DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL "WIERD"

IT'S W-E-I-R-D MY DEAR FRIEND.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha...