Friday, April 27, 2007

18 Pure Laziness And The Dire Need Of Sleep!!

This few days i am damm lazy to blog so i gonna post short messeges nie since i'm aloe now [pL why did you abandon me??].. I'm Just gonna say wat i did pass few weeks:

Went for Good Charlotte's concert, though i'm not a big fan of them [stupid ppl, stop cursing me saying I dun deserve the ticket and you should, if you're a big fan, go buy the tickets la so desperate!! I have the same rights as you do!! DUMB] and i think fiona's blog have the pictures.. It Was Great!!

Study my butt off for my semester exam, didn't sleep for 40 hours straight all my head is killing me!! Sleep also slept 2 hours nie, coz woke up to watch football.. Yea, Chelsea 1 - Liverpool 0.. WAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Gonna go to Penang tomoro for Rangers Retreat, gonna get myself some shurikens, nan-chuks or hmmm, maybe a katana!! Still hoping to find Optimus Prime, hopefully it can be found there.. If you wan sumthing, ask me/msg me den if i got time i'll buy it for you..

I think thats all i can say, after Penang muz help La Salle Captain Ball..
Goodnight & Goodluck

No comments: