Monday, April 16, 2007

16 To the girl this post i'm dedicating to, Please come back to us as soon as possible, cause we kinda miss you here in Malaysia

Dear Yun Yeen,
This was suppose to be a speech for you during your farewell dinner, i actually thought of it last minute coz i thought you will have one and i know you sure want me to say something wan!!
So this is it:

"Erm, Yun Yeen ah, knew you since you started swimming though I don't really mix with you much, I always thought you easily cry wan, summor so mysterious, very shy, quiet and all, so never really wanna go near you. Then few years past, still very mysterious, but you began to talk more, mix around more but i still scared, so one day i gather my courage, walk to you when you're near my sister then I did something stupid, I only said Hi. Haih Regreted!! But now, I can say we are "kinda" close, did "almost" everything together, hang out and all, glad you are there to make us laugh with your lame jokes. Thank you for being there for us, in future we'll be there for you.. YAMSENG!!"
p.s: 10 things I know about Yun Yeen:
1. Very kind, helpful & thoughtful at times.. help me a lot when i'm in trouble!!
2. Sangat humble. Everytime i say a lot of guys like her, she always say "I dun bliv & I tak layak disukai ramai"
3. Genius
4. One of the most artistic person I have ever meet, her work made pL's work look like school kid. [ sorry pL ]
5. Even though you think she has a small, petite body and stuff, she can burp as loud as a blow-horn!!
6. She likes challenges, one of it is wearing "skimpy" costume & dance in front of hundreds of ppl. Fu-yoh, damm hot.
7. Told me that wearing a bikini is like wearing a bra. She's just so good in all this topics.
8 Never hear her complained or anything when asked to do things, especially acting & wen i'm directing. The matrix act damm cool..
9. I realise she has a habit in swimming, whenever she swim freestyle, her hands must alwiz "flick" wan.. same like Jaslyne
10. She is everything you want in a friend. Kind, Loveable, Friendly, Fun, Genius, Beautiful & etc, couldn't ask for more coz you're too perfect to us.

Haha, so this just sums it up about Yun Yeen, hope she's reading this in Australia. Come back la, Then we can go watch movie together again & also you noe, erm, take a few picture so that ppl wun complain my blog got no pictures..
Goodnight & Goodluck

No comments: