Thursday, May 24, 2007

22 The not so excited post I wanted to post for 2 years, and now I'm posting about it..

I'm sorry Liverpool fans, my guess you'll have to walk with the losers again this season. Haha!! Benitez go make friend with Arsene Wenger and sit together to whine about your trophy-less season kay!! Champions League Final Score:
AC Milan 2 - Liverpool FC 1
Now where did Liverpool went wrong. Firstly, Steven Gerard was not effective, Zenden was playing, the defense was not commited in following Filippo Inzaghi ( had always been my favourite player ), Mascherano was playing excelent in stopping Kaka but when he got sub, Goodbye Liverpool!! Crouch was not playing, so was Bellamy, Kuyt lone striker, not effective..
C'mon la, Liverpool fans, I think you guys know the results that you'll lose before we do.. I think the people know it coz the Pope is STILL alive!! Thank God for it.. Try hard next season k, don't walk with loser for a season again..

No comments: