Monday, June 4, 2007

23 Is this some kind of test you people are preparing coz i dun think i wanna do it again!!

Royal Rangers 25th Anniversary camp is one tiring camp i have ever involve myself in!! even helping out in GY Camp 2006 as banker/GY News Crew/Games also not so kau but this, its just too much for me to handle!! [is this some kind of test Kwang Yew is giving me to test my abilities or strenght, stamina or whatever he is looking] I also dunno wat to do la, all i now i did great, i gave my best, though i din enjoy much but nevetheless its still a great experience..
Thank you ppl who have help me a lot through out this whole camp, staying wit me till late night doing all the work for the camp, correction, more like staying for you all coz i need transport back and all.. AHAHHAHA!!
Deepest thanks to Larry, Don, Ivan, Yang, Steffi, Su Ling, Carol, Bhawani (maaf taktau spell), Kenneth and others who I din mention..
Thnks fr th Mmrs!!
Sorry for not posting anything, damm malas to blog anymore, dun have the heart to do it since pL left me.... Ish!!

No comments: