Tuesday, October 23, 2007

i'm jealous of people who can burp [u mae stop burping! plz.] cos i just simply can't. no matter how hard i try, or what i do, even if i stuff my beloved stomach with fumes, i still can't freaking burp! cis. in my family, i guess i'm the only one who can't burp. so if you're saying that you don't like burping, can give me the abilities ah cos my stomach nie one way in & one way out nia.

den again, there are some people who are jealous of me cos i shit a lot. haha! i'm not feeling proud here but shitting is kinda lika a bliss to me. who doesn't rite? getting to shit after weeks or hmmm, maybe months of constipation and finally you get to shit, its a good feeling. but i don't constipate cos i shit everyday. correction, alomst everyday!

to add something for the jealousy topic. i'm honest to say that i am not jealous of people with muscular figure but with a scrawny body cos its just so freaky to see someone thin with muscles everywhere. no hard feelings for those who already have those but if you want muscles, plz get some weight! to me i think caleb should get a muscular figure, i think he'll look better. haha! CAN SOMEONE TELL CALEB THIS FOR ME?

so i have me jealous of sumthing, people jealous of me sumthing, sumthing i'm not jealous of and to complete it, sumthing i jealous of. hmmm, hard to say la. i think the basic ones would be money, love, and company?? haha!

anyway its one of the things me, mae and caleb discuss in one of our little adventure in Jusco Klang. haha! caleb wanna play guess girl buy what colour bra & underwear again?? haha, loser belanja! btw, we are not perverts, but we're just plain bored.

No comments: