Friday, October 12, 2007

wooh!! tired betul. just finished my movie marathon with Caleb, David, U Mae and their another cousin. Yes i'm the odd one there, all of them are related and im not.. well on thursday we watched Seekers: The Dark is Rising, its kinda amusing but don't waste your time. Let me say it again: Don't Waste Your Time! den today we watched Resident Evil: Extinction and I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry. haha!! two chun movies in a day, now my head's spinning like a gasing.. haha!!

now i'm gonna go do some little sleeping and a moment of shitting before i go for Day Of Defeat later.. haha!! Caleb watch out, im gonna punch you till death.. haha!

in a few weeks time, im off to Indonesia for a little getaway. don't expect anything from me kay, dunno wat to get for you all unless you ppl ask me.. den again dun ask! hmmm, just saw a really cool shoe today, i wanna get it but need money, i should just ask my mom..

wah i cant tahan anymore so i need to go now. Nature Calls.

No comments: