Thursday, October 4, 2007

Jior, so many things to do but so little time left. Ahha, actually i've been sitting at home a lot but thats not the whole point. Anniversary's coming up [hopefully the hall decorations will be like state of the art and the opening is super-duper beautiful] got so little time left to prepare everything. Top that, stupid classes gonna start real soon.. Boohoo!! Wen ppl holiday i got no holiday, so unfair la.. But if you wan call me go out, i'm okay with it, after my class i can meet you all there wan. haha.[hinting]

However, now i need to make my passport coz i'm going off somewhere over the rainbow end of this month, so now i have to jimat money till end of this month so i can spend it at the place im going.. haha!! cant wait. [Mom if you read this, can i have atleast RM500 to use??] Lol, dont think she will ever read this. Hmmm, maybe you can help me tell my mom or give her hints..
Anyone want souvenirs??

No comments: