Sunday, November 18, 2007

Q: What happen when you play captain ball after 2 years of not playing?
A: You suck at it!

Well i kinda joined Klang Jaya Gospel Hall in their tournament today and What-the-Heck, after so long of not playing, i forgot completely everything that AhBoy taugh me. I made so many dumb mistakes and it almost cost the team their victory. Sorry Klang Jaya people, i kinda suck! Though they won but i'm not happy with myself. [weiloong you're a dumb maniac who only runs in circles doing nothing and wasting people's time. BODOH WeiLoong]

I need to get back to my old performance, i wanna play captain ball again. i miss captain ball so much. why la Grace Klang got no more captain ball. ish! someone can please start back captain ball in Grace Klang ah?? Anyone wanna play captain ball? please let me know can?

1 comment:

pL said...

wakakakaka, always kena tembak. LOL