Friday, November 30, 2007

Tired - after VBS, who la not tired you tell me. taking video is not an easy job, Really! - got class ad next week, and my assignments are coming to an end. sial

Bored - after VBS got what things to do summor? got la, go dotA later lo.. ahha!
- watching SlamDunk all night, oh wait, how can that be bored?

Excited - erm, not exactly la. tired where got mood. tomorrow's Pre-Camp and i'm not Pumped! Alamak!
- Yes. Camp is coming. got lots of things planned out this year! Its gonna be damm Fun.
: Best Female Camper - Samantha Ong
: Best Male Camper - Koh Poh Leong
- last day of captain ball is this sunday, gonna give me best to win for KJGH!!

Sad - yeah! not getting to go Singapore is a major disappointment.
- after all the busy things i'm doing, i'm going back to class again on monday! sei la..
- not even one kid hugged me after VBS. haih! whats the whole point of helping la liddat.
- everyone has someone or more than a person to talk to, and none of them is Me. Crap!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

haih! whatever is happening around me i don't give a damm anymore. for a minute You're not like the person i thought You were and then now, everything's so clear. You're like everywhere, with other guys. thought You are different then your frens, guess You're not. don't think You know i'm talking about You. nonetheless, i'm not gonna be there for You anymore. You can talk to me but i won't come to You. yet again, don't think that You'll talk to me either! Yes You, I'm talking to You! You La WHo Else?

No comments: