Monday, November 26, 2007

WOOHOO, i dont really suck in captain ball. Guess i just need some time to adjust after 2 years of karat-ness! Scored a point which is good and we won Klang Gospel Hall. Thank you Klang Jaya Captain Ball Team for giving me a chance to play after years of sitting down goyang my kaki watching people play.. Its a good feeling to play again.. haha!!

Anyway, camp is coming up so i'll just be my usual self doing stupid things which i always do. However, i pray that God will give me the strenght to tahan the late nights not sleeping and helping them in GYnews, wisdom so that we may have crazy/dumb/weird/lame ideas for videos if we are out and a touch from heaven will be the best.

Haha, camp here i come ba-beh!!
ps: if you're bored in camp, you know who to find.. my number is 0123166384
partner in Crime : Koh Poh Leong [vote him as Best Male Camper!]
partner in Disguise : Samantha Ong [vote her as Best Female Camper!]

No comments: