Monday, December 3, 2007

ALM is a scary meeting, dunwan to go ad next year, damm men-tensionkan..
Ivan Kok and Kwang Yew will be leaving us, but most of us are still here! Things won't be the same. [Ivan - deport to Adventure, Kwang Yew - promoted to Senior Commander]
Commander Zach is the new outpost commander, looking forward to work with him. Heard many stories. Funny ones and scary ones.
OHMYGOSH! 28 Adventure Rangers are coming next year. Even the figures scares the heck of of me. People, mercy please!
First task, Carolling. Imagine seeing 50+ people singing in your house, crazy & noisy!
NICHOLAS, i dunwan to do games all by myself wei. Please come for meetings more often wei, i belanja you makan. Can "brain suicide" doing games for 50+ people.
Alamak, got so many "things" to attend next year! Sir no time, sir!! JLTC, LMA, NTC, hear also i scared ad la sir.. Mati la macam nie!! Sir can postponed Leader's retreat? I got exam la..
Kwang Yew, no makan ah?
Rangers..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

OhMyGosh, Camp is so near. Haha! Can't wait.
Su Ling, so happen you're reading this, I don't care, you have to be my Guardian Angel, treat me well. Can i choose my own mortal?
CAMP CAMP CAMP!!
GYnews is gonna be so different this year, so many things planned out, hopefully all of them works. So many things to do.
GOD, HELP ME, i need Ideas!
Since i got no group this year, i'm not gonna sit around like some Dungu instead gonna group by group and whreck havoc, waste their time and end up laughing my BUTTS off!
Got a major Campaigning to do [yes, all on my own free will] for SAMANTHA ONG (Best Female Camper) and KOH POH LEONG (Best Male Camper)
Anyone willing to join me goyang kaki whenever there's a group meeting, fill free to join me since its gonna be bored being alone.
See you in camp kay. If you're coming.

No comments: