Saturday, March 1, 2008

Juno
best, very good movie, funny dialogue.
can't believe teenage pregnancy could be made into a big joke.
unbelievably good acting from Oscar nominated Allen Page
no wonder this movie got heaps of praise from movie reviewers worldwide
Michael Cera, always loved his "blur-face" acting.
funny guy, watched him since Arrested Development.
erm, if anyone want to watch Juno, go download it.
i don't think its gonna be shown in Malaysia, stupid censorship board.
haha, Juno.. love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how pervasive memory has become in our everyday lives. It seems like everywhere I turn, I see something with a card slot or USB jack . I guess it makes sense though, considering how inexpensive memory has become as of late...

Gahhhh, who am I to complain. I can't get by a single day without my R4 / R4i!

(Posted using Nintendo DS running [url=http://knol.google.com/k/anonymous/-/9v7ff0hnkzef/1]R4i DS[/url] R4Post)