Monday, July 2, 2007

39 Brain Damagaed, Need Repair NOW.. Calling For "Brain-Chanics"!!

I'm feeling mentally, physically & emotionally drained this whole month. Well it started a few weeks ago last month, so i guessed it can be counted as a month rite?? Anyway, my stress level is at its critical stage, my heart beat is beating more than usual and my sleeping disorders are beginning to kick in.. This are all signs of tension rising within me..
STUPID ASSIGNMENTS!!
So if you so happened to bump into me when i'm in a bad mood, prepare to see a storm brewing cause I can get pretty much angry & ugly in these time of days.. I wanna say sorry if it really happened..

On the brighter note, I'm kinda happy with the games I "helped" prepare for the PJ rangers, though I actually enjoyed myself watchin them play the games. PJ rangers are so sporting, they even took the wasabi crackers without asking.. Ahha!! And Die Hard 4.0 was GOOD!! Go check it out if you like Bruce Willis [Gosh, he's so hot & gaya] and action-packed movies..

No comments: