Sunday, July 22, 2007

47 Rndm psts & Rndm thghts, Smhw mks m wnn blg!!

This is a short post to sum up my week:

Monday: Continuously Working on my assignments till 3 am
Tuesday: Still doing my assignments, end at 3 am AGAIN!!
Wednesday: Hand in the assignment to my fren, one of the problem gone.. Reach home sleep till 10 den sleep back at 12.
Thursday: Went Pyramid with Steffi & Poh Leong, Played Hyper Bish Bash Game [need a time out you see]. Doing another assignment.. Finishes work at 3 am again!!
Friday: Surprise surprise!! Created and Played "Roda Kematian" (Death Wheel) as my class presentation, it turned out good, had a good time laughing, balik rumah SLEEP!! [pictures and videos will be posted up until further notices]
Saturday: Pigi KLCC bersama beberapa orang, end up disappointed coz cant watch movie [sorry ah, i owe you ppl, next one my treat kay]. But it was good, had crazy fun.. After that, come back pancing udang [din catch one also, i suck in finshing, all kind of "fishing"] den went Kwang Yew's place for makan.. [Vids of Larry singing will be posted up soon]
Sunday: Tired.. But good la, ended my goaless streak of 4 months or more than that.. Woohoo!! Scored 3 goals..

On the other note, here's
10 Things You Didn't kNow/kNow about me:

10. I have a very WEIRD sleeping condition, its a very long list so i don't think i can sum it up for u
09. I cant burp, i can only FART. Thats the only way i can release gas from my body
08. I have a weird way to overcome my emo-ness, one of it is WALKING.. [min:5km]
07. Walk or sit car?? I prefer WALKING. Hmmm, maybe coz walking gives me more time to think?? Refer to no. 08 for another reason why i like walking..
06. I'm not really a CAKE, SWEETS OR CHOCOLATE FAN!! Grew up reading Hansel & Gretal and freak out when the old lady was actually a witch.. Poor Kids, but they live happily ever after.
05. BERAT SAYA 55-57kg. Well, i think its gotto be my high metabolism rate, my constant walking back home from somewhere [another reason why i walk], swimming, football, and the habit of having to go to the toilet (business) after every meal, well almost every meal..
04. I'm kinda like an ENVIRONMENTALIST, i like to watch National Geographic but i dun have a pet.. Sad right??
03. My real dream would be to become an ARCHAEOLOGIST someday, but Malaysia got no course that offers anything close to it.. Thats why i have a passion in History..
02. Rain or Sunshine?? I Have to say RAIN coz i like to walk under the rain, i think its kinda romantic!! I have the tendency to think that every drop of rain fallen to my face washes away every feeling that i have.. Its kinda like an inside thing!!
01. I have to say tat i'm LAME & WEIRD & a bit JAHAT.. Hmmm, if i were to put it in percentage, Lame 40%, Weird 55% and Jahat, erm 5%?? Ahha.. Dunno la, what you guys think le??

Kay, now i'm off reading Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows.. Hope to finish it in 3 days.. And lately, i have a craving for Disney movies.. Anyone care to join me?? but i have to crash at your place la.. Sorry!! but i bring the snacks la.. ahha!!

No comments: