Monday, July 30, 2007

51 Wo Pu Chi Tau Wo Cai Chiang Sur Mo...

I got to admit, one of my most favourite line/quote to use is :


"When It Is Time, Its Time"
To me, its kinda personal when this quote is used by me [kay, I'm about to spill a lil secret in my life now, you all wanna take this down on your small flower pictured books]. For instance:
Mom: Why ah everytime after dinner you must always go toilet?? Spoil the dinner, everytime have to rush back home for you.
Me: When it is time, its time
Mom: *silence*. This habit of yours, its got to stop. Next time use the restaurants toilet!!
Me: 5 minutes nie ma. Time cannot wait la, its coming..

There are many more ways that this quote is applicable in my life, one of it is that sometimes my brains will get a lil bit unusual, as in i got a bit smarter. My friends all know that i'm dumb but sometimes i amazes them with what i can answer, Gosh i amaze the crap out of myself as well. And when the time is right, i will blog, rhyme things up or be funny and all lame and dumb. Ah this is who i am i guess.
HMmm, well i personally think there's a Time in everything we do, the right moment for the events to happen. Many things in my life happened on the perfect Time. The Time when i choose to know you people, the moment i got real closer to some of you, the moment we say goodbye to each other, it all happened according to His time. Well like John Locke use to say "Everything here, It Happens for a Reason" when he's stranded on the island [Yes, i'm talking about Lost].
AH, some of you may think its pure crap what i am saying now, i myself, frank to say, am kinda a little bit surprise in what i'm saying, more like in utter disbelieve that i'm writing sumthing i myself don't know what i'm writing. Gosh this is so confusing!! So, i guess, When it is time, its time!! goodbye..


here's sumthing i wrote the other night when my head began to think for the 1st time in days:
A day goes by we see tears fly,
Its all sad as it ends tonight.
As darkness looms in the cold chill night,
I know that its not just right
That the time is near and you're leaving here,
Lets just spend our Time together alright!

No comments: