Monday, July 16, 2007

46 What will happened if i leave without telling anyone of You??

Yesterday, someone ask me when am I gonna leave, well my answer is 3 years probably. With all the planning i've made, i hope nothing will stop my dreams from becoming a reality [if you want to know whats my plan, ask me directly kay, dunwan to reveal my plans just yet] . 3 years isn't too long i said, so there's still time for us to see each other..

So now for the HIGHLIGHT!! Since i'm not so good in saying goodbyes
[Yes, i'll cry if i feel sad when someone leaves], so i told her, "When i leave, i'll just go away and i dun tell anyone about it, and for like a month or so, ppl will be asking where i am and no one will had any idea where i gone to".

So am i being mean, being selfish not to tell anyone where i'm going when i'm gone?? I don't really think ppl will care if i'm gone personally.. Well the brightside is, you all wun feel sad wen i leave rite?? Don't think thats gonna happen either.. So can anyone tell me whats the right thing to do here?? I feel so in between!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you sad person you! haha. yes i'd notice if you weren't around and yes i'd cry. i'd cry more if i never got a chance to say goodbye and i'd have to wait for years til you come back. much love! don't be in a hurry to go.