Sunday, July 8, 2007

41 I'm not gonna give a title to my new post coz i cant think of a title to post up..

Recap on the past few days of my life:
Friday: Was in college till 2 then followed Caleb to fetch his MOnkey Suit[awesome costume] somewhere near Ikano, waited for him in One Utama for 1 hour. Came back to klang, straight away go for practise in church, manage to sing a song. Kinda sad!! Went back to shower than prepare my costume for Caleb's Costume Party[you don't wanna know what i wore]. Since its a costume party, i thought "heck why not do sumthing stupid and tada!!". For pics check out sam's blog, su ling's blog, u mae's blog or whoever that came for the party. Sorry ah i dont have pics of me here. Went home at 12.30.
Saturday: Woke up at 8, practise for GCC and sang till 11. Went and cut my hair [Gosh how much i regretted doing so. Some ppl says its nice, some ugly, some don't want to comment. Dunno who to trust, who to believe. I look like a freakin' school boy]. After that, ISCF rally, saya nyanyi, tired gila, sleep at 1.. But it was good la, 1st time doing all these & i finally had the experience of joining such a great group of ppl.. The whole rally, i guessed i didnt pay much attention to the pastor(sorry) and after that, i basically bacame a photograper. Guess i should take up photography huh!! Any Advices?? Anyone?? And i just got my ass kicked & my chest "touched".. HAMSAP PPL LA YOU ALL, I DUN HAVE BOOBS KAY!!
SO basically this is like the most tiring days of my week, now i'm doing my assignment, watching cartoon, hearing music, online, msn, downloading songs and yawning.. Talk about multi-tasking, this is like kinda impossible even to me and i'm doing it..
I just miss my hair, hopefully it'll grow back in one month time, so hard i kept it so long and now its all gone. Bet all my lecturers will be happy with me now.. Sigh!!

No comments: