Wednesday, July 25, 2007

48 ARGH!! 2 days of my Life gone just like that..

Dear Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows,

You have rob 2 days of my life. I have read your story ever since i got back from college on Monday. Reading earnestly, non-stop from 2 to 12, covering 300 pages a day, with the hope of knowing and unsuspected ending, a twist that everyone including me will never imagine could happen, yet after 2 longs days, all the blind hope was lost.. You ended with a "happy" note which is what i think most people are unhappy with it, save for the kids below 12 who wished their hero would be so much very alive with a perfect life at the end..
I got to say, your life is not so interesting anymore and i got a feeling that most people will bound to forget your "oh-so" happy life and leave ours to dismay and disbelief that you're actually walking on your own world/dimension. Argh!! WHAT A DISSPAOINTEMENT.. I have to say, this really sucks.. Goodbye!!

Yours Truthfully,
weiloong

No comments: