Sunday, July 29, 2007

50 How i wish i have a pal like the both of them.. Who wounldn't right?

Hmmm, when i watch Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit the other day, i wouldn't stop thinking of why didn't i have a best friend like they have each other, someone close to share my thoughts with, look after me when I'm in trouble, spend most of our time together, sharing the pain & thrills & so many other things. It made me think of how lonely and quiet my life is, kinda saddening me for not taking any action of finding someone to trust when i'm young. I think its coz of my trust issues but it made me regret of my past opportunities. Gosh! Don't think i'm gonna continue any further, making me sad now.. Just wanna say you ought to watch Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit cause its touching, funny, cute??, & well, its just too good.. Heck it won an Oscar kay!!

No comments: