Tuesday, June 5, 2007

24 Hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and I have not regreted anything until yesterday!!

to this person I writing it to:
I dunno whats wrong with me the other night, but I am trully sorry for saying "the word" that I didn't mean to use, I was acting out of rage, you're were there, in my phone and all i cant think of is to unleash my anger on you... I'm so sorry for messing it up, thinking that it's all your fault when it is mine all the time.. I dun mean to use harsh words on you & I know how much it hurts you the most, hearing it from someone you trust..

I dunno how to make it up to you, i am ashamed for what i've said to you.. Since I hurt you now, why dun I be your Genie and I will grant you three wishes of your choice!! Anything will do, if it can be done la.. So how about it?? You can do it on your special day if you like!!

yours sincerely,
weiloong

No comments: