Sunday, June 10, 2007

26 This Is No Ordinary Random Post...

Klang, Sunday-Woke up in the morning, stomach pain but cannot pangsai. Go swimming & after that, end up also didn't pangsai. To make it worse, went Bah Kut Teh with my mom, fill my stomach up with more junk summor but still, No Pangsai. When Pyramid, bought Starbucks [mocha fruppacino] to help my digestion, but still cannot pangsai.. After Hillsong (btw, its great), makan curry fish in Asia Cafe, finally a breathe of air, i farted!! Come back home also didn't pangsai. Sat in jamban for 10 minutes still no Pangsai..

Something must be wrong with me today, its as if someone put a cork into my butt!! Shit also cannot come out, fart also so hard to come out. One day don't Pangsai very "samfu" la.. This is not one of the day my shit shouldn't come out la.. Of All Day, Why Sunday??

I need help, any Pangsai Expert care to tell me how I can go back Pangsai-ing again??

No comments: