Tuesday, June 26, 2007

37 *toot* You ppl, I dun Need friends like You!!

HMPH, you ppl thinks its funny when someone like me spill out their thoughts & feelings huh?? So My SORROWS & SADNESS is your JOY & HAPINESS la.. You saying ppl like me don't deserve to be emo over something they care most la!! You got NO RIGHT to laugh at me like as though i have a heart of stone.. Ppl like you dun deserve to be called friends, especially mine.. Its not funny when someone cries when they lose something they loved or care most, its NOT like you ppl don't have something you care!!

ENOUGH SAID, I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO PPL WHO LAUGH AT ME, MAKE FUN ABOUT HOW WEILOONG CAN CRY OVER SUCH SMALL THINGS, I DON'T EVEN WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE.. DON'T VISIT THIS BLOG IF YOU COULDN'T CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS..

No comments: