Saturday, June 9, 2007

25 Rain Drops Falling on My Head...

Rain - condense water in the sky that forms droplets of water that falls onto the earth. When you were young, most probably your friends told you it was saliva from heaven, and it makes you think why God is spitting on us!! Well thats what I use to think

Rain, I just simply love rain. Who doesn't?? When it rains, its the best time to go back to bed as the weather becomes cold. When it rains, you can use it as an excuse to skip whatever work you're ask to do but to me, when it rains, i just love to step outside and feel the touch of countless drops of water run through my face down towards deep within my inner self.

Rain, I use to play under them until one day I was force by my parents to walk back home myself as my clothes are all muddy and muddy!! Sad ain't it, but it was fun though. All the memories I have under It were one of my fondest ever in my life that I will treasure through out my days on this planet...

Rain, when it falls on earth again, I wish there's someone next to me sharing the same experience that I always have, and yeah hope he/she don't bring an umbrella along with him/her cause it'll just spoil the mood.. Anyone care to stand next to me when it rains??

2 comments:

Long Bean said...

Whenever i have to walk home... I always hope for it to rain.
I love walking in the rain. I love getting soaked.
There was once where i purposely go and stand in the heavy rain outside my house.

IF we could lepak together and it rained... Oh yeah, i'd be there to stand with you under the rain. :)

Wei Loong said...

ahha.. if next time rain, and we so happen to be together, then come lets get wet.. hopefully you don't wear any white shirt coz it'll be bad, unless u don't mind.. ahha..