Monday, June 25, 2007

36 May The LORD Bless Your Synthetic-Wooly Soul

Dear Blanket,

I've known you for 10 years now and I've never regreted a single day or night without you as my company. Made from Ah Ma's own two hands, sew into perfection with Love and care, given to me with hopes and dreams, you have comforted my deeper self whenever something goes wrong with my life. You are always there to hear every single words I have to say, every single complains, every single tears I shed at night, every single prayer I made & every single secrets I've told, you've heard it all. Even though you may not say a single word, but your presence there had always been felt by me.

I remembered when i was 5, I was worried sick when i forgotten to bring you to Singapore with me. For one week I was sad, crying like a baby, wondering how lonely you'll be at home, silent and quiet, thinking what would happened if someone else entered the house, kidnapped you. For one week, i had no mood to eat, to laugh, to talk cause I miss you lots. And when I was back, i was glad you were still there, the same position i left you. And from that day onwards, i promise not to leave you a lone again.

A few years passed, we grew closer & closer, never separated for every single holiday we went, you've seen much of the world with me. But one day, an accident happened. My heart was torn to pieces when I found out that KoKo and MeiMei had murdered you. You were torn to half, and so was my heart. I cried for weeks cause of you. You made me worried sick again, what would I do without you by my side anymore. Who could replace you in my heart, with me on the bed, all the things that I've told you, who can I share it with?? All these thoughts played in my mind and it made me weak. In the emergency room for a week, you're alive!! Ah Ma made you whole again, fusing your body with another, you're not the same anymore. I should have treated you care, after all these years, now I've know.

When I've turned 15, I brought you a new friend, its none other then pillow. You two were like my bestest friends I could ever have!! With pillow with you, you were never bored anymore at home whenever I left the house. Somehow, time have passed by quickly and you were getting old. You were worn out and torn a little. Mommy says I need to let you go, reluctantly I did.. Its sad to depart with you after all these years, I couldn't hold back my tears when I really did let go. I don't think its fair for me to hold you back but, when its time to let go, its really the time. I'm sorry for all the damage I've caused. Goodbye my Love!!

Still I wanna thank you for all the loving memories that you have given me, the memories I have shared with you, and I thank you, for giving birth to a wonderful girl, and I promise you, that I will take good care of her, with all my heart, my life & my soul. I know you've been watching me, taking care of me from afar. Thank You.

With Love,
weiloong

No comments: