Wednesday, June 13, 2007

28 I Dig My Toes Into The Sand..

I want to sink my little toes into the soft golden sands in Malaysia.. Missed the opportunity once to go to Perhentian with Ah Boy and he's friends [more like dotA kaki's] and now, its been one year already since the day I went Langkawi with them and I want Sand!!

Now my hope relies on Miss Steffi Teo Sue An and the Sunday School of Grace Klang, I'm still praying for a miracle to happen, as in like someone pulled out last minute due to some unforseen reasons (sorry ah, i'm not cursing you). I don't mind if its Port Dickson or some low class beach but atleast it has a Beautiful, Gorgeous, Slim, eh wait.. thats for girls but oh Wat the Heck!! As long there's a beach and nice ocean waves i'm happy with it, though it may not be as beautiful as Langkawi or Redang!!

Plz Steffi Teo Sue An, plz tell me there is ACTUALLY place left in this trip!! I want sand... Feel like crying to beg you to let me come, but I won't, I'm a man!! If you let me come, i pormise to treat u better kay...

No comments: