Saturday, June 16, 2007

31 Its been A Shit-ty Week For Me, & hopefully Next Won't be That Bad...

This had been a really crappy and shit-ty week for me, everything i'd plan out, everything i thought of doing had just gone from okay to OhMyGosh.. This is just not working out fine for me, i like to plan my days done from 6am-12am [which is my daily cycle now since i'm back in college] and all the things i do or planned on doing just went hay-wire all the time.. Stupid Crappy week.. let me sum it up for you:

Monday: Woke up from bed, had a feeling its gonna be a bad day. Go college and got caught dozing off in class. Its not that bad till my lecturer asked me to answer a question which i don't know. Nvm, after that, my lecturer told me that every lecturer is gonna take my attendence during classes & lectures coz of some dumb rumors. And now, i cannot ponteng anymore..

Tuesday: Woke up, went swimming in the morning, felt hungry, thought of having bah-kut-teh at the stall under the bridge but they didn't open that day. [btw, i went toilet to shit 3 times but no shit came out].. After college, wait for the bus to klang at pasar seni, waited for 1 freakin' hour still no bus.. End up, reach klang at 8..

Wednesday: How bad today can be?? Really Bad I say.. Lost my bus & train ticket and I have to use extra money to pay for my transportation fare back home to klang.. Luckily my mom didn't work that day so I don't have to walk back home from Teluk Gadong KTM.. Balik sleep my day off till 8..

Thursday: Came back early from college and took a bus back to my place.. I ask the bus driver whether got pass by Bayu a not he say yes! End up he drove to Klang Jaya and I have to walk back home from Bukit Tinggi.. STUPID KLANG BUSES.. And to top that, Steffi told me no more place for me to go to Seremban.. That means no more beef noodles..

Friday: Haih, lost so much expectations for this week so I didn't expect much to happen. Went and ask for a change of timetable, the office told me "Sorry ah, all the place are fully taken by other courses". As expected la.. Bila wanna go back nie, KL Hujan.. I got wet all over, its like the sky laughing at me it seems during that time..

Haih dunno what to say ad la.. If u can top my worse week, i shall sit nextt o you and say "Congratulations, I can't beat Your Worse Week. Lets just get crappy & whine our week together kay"!!

No comments: