Friday, September 7, 2007

69 War, perang, battle, fight - call it anything you wan!

Jior, one more week nie semester exam ad.. For the 1st time in my life i'm not gonna do anymore last minute [more like overnight] studying but instead, i'm gonna prepare one week in advance. [1st time ppl, seriously its my 1st time] That means i'm gonna get myself nerdy the whole week [any nerds here willing to teach me how you study?? really do appreciate it] and i'm gonna turn my body clock around. Guess you don't understand what i'm saying rite. So to simplify it, i'm gonna study at 1-5 am den 1-5 pm everday onwards. [anyone willing to teman me wen i study like in the early hours??]

Hopefully this studying techinque works cause i dunwan to get bad results again. Okay not like i fail the last time. Okay that was a lie, i did fail, 2 papers, but thats not the point, i just wanna improve myself.. If i tak berjaya, i think i better not study for exam anymore la.. Put so much effort and it all goes to waste, confirm sure no more morale boost anymore wan ma! Gosh its all in my head..

ps: don't think i have time to blog this month, maybe after my "Great Battle Of Septermber" overs.

No comments: