Monday, September 10, 2007

71 sobs sobs!! I think i'm being too sensitive

I just finished watching Armageddon and it almost make me menangis midway through the show. Haih! Its just so touching to see someone giving up their lives to save others. All the barriers they have to go through, the troubles, heck even thinking of blowing up yourself to save the ones you cherish and love is hard. End of the day, i think seeing heroes dying in movies are kinda like the kind of movie i like. YES! I don't really like happy endings, make the show no meaning and predictable. Haha! Hmmm, maybe is the song also, cmon Aerosmith " I don' wanna close my eyes, i don't wanna fall asleep coz i miss you babe, i don't wanna miss a thing " and Jewel's " i'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when i'll be back again " Very touching!! *laughs*

Yet again, don't watch a horror movie by yourself, in the middle of the night like 2 am when the streets are really quiet, the wind is howling like mad and the storm is just brewing at that time.. Its kinda creepy especially when the dogs started to bark and the cats are mewing like some babies crying in the night liddat, yea and the doors are slamming too.. I shall never ever watch a horror movie all by myself in the night anymore! someone watch with me can??

No comments: