Saturday, September 22, 2007

"Project September" is finally Terminated

*screams in delight*
~running around half naked in the room~
Jumping up and down on the bed that was broken a night before.

Hey Oh!! Come Laugh with me wo...
Goodbye 5 hours of sleep a day and welcome back 10 hours of darkness. OKay everything on top is defintely not true except the half naked part which is what i always am at home. YOu may have heard about my "Great Battle of September" or also known now as "Project September" but whatever it is, ITS ALL DONE..

1stly, i wanna thank God for giving me strenght to lift my eyes opened the entire week [i almost fell asleep thinking of an answer during my exam. Serious tau] and the wisdom, energy, courage [yes we need courage, courage to pen down the answer we do or do not think is the correct answer. HAHA] and everything and anything you have done in my life.

Next, definitely i wanna thank myself [Yes, you la! Oh me ah.. REally?] to thank for my brain, my heart, bones, eyes, Aiyah every single cell in my body for puting up a great fight against sleep, tiredness, hunger, thirst and hmmm, slight graphical images, and i dunno what else liau.. haha!! Thank you my sweet, sexy, lovable, not so perfect, slightly sideways, not muscular, kinda fit and last but not least orange + brown + yellow body.. HAHA..

Oh i wanna thank my N91 for waking my sleepy butt up whenever i sleep, my Computer for playing incredible noisy songs to keep me awake, my MSN for letting me know who's online for me to talk to around 1am - 5am which ended up like no one but its okay. Comic books don't worry i wont forget you, Thanks for destressing me with your lame humour especially Shin Chan, i love you and hmmm, i think thats all.. Really appreciate you gadgets and books.

Thank you.

Yours sincerly,
weiloong

No comments: