Thursday, September 13, 2007

72 This is wrong, definitely WRONG.....

1stly: I should be studying, but i'm playing game.

2ndly: I should be reading, yeah i'm reading, Comic books!!

3rdly: I should stop drinking lots of water before bed, so i won't go pee every hour in the night/day

Lastly: I should stop sleeping at odd hours, and wake up at the right moment

Yet again: I shouldn't be sleeping when it is not time to sleep, but sleep at the right time

Heck: I shouldn't be blogging but instead use this time to read my notes..

But Then: If i continue to do what i do, i'll end up killing myself with stress

Somehow: I don't think that will happen cause i know me and me know that i won't get stress

Consequences: FAIL in my exam, kena BOMBARDMENT from mom and DISAPPOINT myself.

SO: ANG WEI LOONG GO STUDY NOW IF NOT YOU"LL END UP CRYING AT NIGHT AGAIN THINKING ALL THOSE TIME WASTED ON DOING NONSENSE AND END UP GETTING WHAT YOU DON'T WANNA GET >>> "Yes i shall study now!"

And: if i fail, means i din put much effort in my studies.

Therefore: As punishment, i will spank myself on my butt till it numbs to remind myself to study every now and then to not disappoint myself ever again >> Sorry butt!! Sacrifice ya.


OKAY, this is not a good way to motivate myself. I need a better plan. Anyone with a better idea??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Liked your Blog!!!

Visit my blog:

www.xdicas.blogspot.com