Sunday, September 16, 2007

73 I cried because of Her.. [video's at the bottom]

When i first watched this, truthfully, i kinda cried when she starts to sing. Tears were like flowing down from my eyes. For her to sing one of my favourite song "Somewhere over the Rainbow", with such pure & innocent heart, delivered with such sweet and mesmerising voice, she just captured my heart and made it sank deep into tranquility. She's just so marvelous, what an incredibly beautiful & astonishing sweet voice and for a 6 years old to sing liddat, it was just so touching deep from the core of my heart. She blew my heart away!
sorry ah, due to my lack of blogspot knowledge, i have to post the words up here and the video down there coz i just simply cant fuse the two things together. Someone teach me how to do it can? Coz i kinda fed up ad.. haha
Have a look kay. Hope you'll feel the same way i do!

No comments: