Saturday, September 8, 2007

70 If You Could Only See A Major Storm Brewing Over Me!!

" I asked you to tell me the truth and NO, i guessed you fail to do so. Hmmm, why am i slow at finding out the truth, i guess you must be laughing your butt off at how easy you fooled me into helping you. When i was sincere to you, offer my advice and what steps to take to help you out of your troubles but NO, you have to tell me that you're not apart of it and she's the one into you!! Jerk, can tell your "dreamgirl" i was the one that made the story up, see who's the liar now. Nevermind, its okay, i cant accept the fact that i did make a mistake and i apologised. But you crossed the line, Who the heck asked for help but failed to tell the truth about the whole situation. Thats it, i'm not helping you anymore, you can go play your little cat-and-mouse game all by yourself, don't and i REPEAT, DON'T you ever ask for my help anymore!! You have betrayed my trust & don't ask me how kay!! JUST DON'T "

This really ticks me off. If you wan to ask for my help, please tell the truth will ya. I hate it when i'm hanging in the middle and how the heck someone's gonna help you if they don't know the truth.. Mangkuk!! Ish, i've never got so pissed off this much before!!

ARGH!! BODOH BODOH BODOH STUPID DUMB-DUMB IDIOT! *kicks the wall*

No comments: