Sunday, September 23, 2007

Wah, i almost Kencing on my pants!

okay i just done watching 1408 and it kinda freak the shit out of my pants. erm 1408 is a horror movie acted by john cusack [remember the guy acted in runaway jury??] and, basically the movie is about him wanting to see his dead daughter. its not really a nice & decent horror movie but it has its moments. i think its okay to watch, i'll give it a 3 ½ / 5 or C+ if you want it in grades or 6/10 if u dont understand half.. haha!

im not gonna watch a horror movie by myself ever again la. if i ever wanna watch it, i'll call whoever who is willing to teman me, so keep your phones open if i ever need to call you.. i hate all this freaky moments especially when im the only one who's feeling it.. Crap!

hmmm, guess i wun be sleeping soundly tonight anymore. so if you see me online still like at 3 or 4, most probably im still awake so message me if you wan. stupid dumb feelings!
oh and thank you sam for borrowing me your Lost season 3, really helps me get my mind of things..

No comments: