Wednesday, December 26, 2007

24th December 2007

7.49 pm: went to larry's house to celebrate the farewell of Yang & Caleb with the big boys and a small boy tagged along. serious stuff happening in there! had lots of fun talking old grandfather stories and big boys stories. cool barbeque-ing! kwang yew kena marah from wife summor.

25th December 2007

4.10 am: went back home from larry's house with half my head & quarter of my brains.

4.34 am: ah.. my long awaited sleep!

7.45 am: thank you Samantha Ong for waking me up from my slumber! if not, i wun be attending service also.. so tired after last night's party/farewell.

8.17 am: went for service! it was full of fun & joy in the morning! PJ, oops, mainly zoe and sam lim almost made me burst out laughing [luckily i didn't] it was a good play! erm, people can i have some of your pictures? i need a camera wei.

1.27 pm: makan in sister kim's house. the food was extremely delicious and wonderful. so heavenly done and cooked. i wish i was married to sister kim, i'll be fat for sure.

3.33 pm: sherrene fetched me back home. and i went backed to bed. i love my pillow!

6.36 pm: woke up, showered, brushed teeth and sherrene came again. thanks for the lifted.

7.13 pm: Sam's house is just so wonderful. like sam lim said, "bukit jelutong is a rich man's land". haha which is true, big house, chun-ted food. haha. i dislike playing taboo, i only can think of the hard ones and some horny ones. pL and i killed pictionary. we were unbeatable Yet.. haha! thanks Samantha Ong for the invitations and the fun. you can win pictionary next time!
- oh yeah! thanks Sam for your wonderful gift with melly. i like it very much. now my white one can have a lovely sister.. Haha!!

26th Decamber 2007

1.33 am: balik rumah tidur.

7.10 pm: watching AVP2 with Caleb, my best friend in horniness for life. gonna miss him so much. he turned me on sometimes. hahahaha!