Sunday, December 23, 2007

i'm bored.
why is there no one entertaining me when i'm bored?
even though you think that i'm funny or lame, that doesnt mean i can entertain myself.
is there no one around me that cares for me?
how come whenever you feel down, i'm the one always there for you.
crap, thinking of what to post making me so hungry!
nasib baik got McDonalds, if not i'm going on a diet.
come on, someone please elevate me from my boredom!
i don't want to go to sleep, 9 at night again, please.
this sucks!
now i know who my friends really are.
next time when you're bored or crying like a baby
don't expect me to be there anymore.
unless you're someone i like or somebody who cares about me
from now onwards, i'm just gonna entertain those who entertains me
those who really treats me as a friend
not as a clown or a joker who you come to whenever you need a laugh.
go murder yourself, i'm not your play thing!
i have feelings too.
luckily tomorrow got some major party, and you're not invited.
i'll just go drown myself and just forget what i've just complained.
i don't want to be your friend, unless you be mine.
man, this totally sucks!

No comments: