Friday, December 7, 2007

Eh You,
i don't know what to say anymore, i think its time i leave you alone and let you be who you wanna be. its your decision and not mine, who am i to control your life right? but yet, its not a pleasant thing to see or to hear words being said about you, i cant even defend you when it is happening right in front of my eyes. i think my advice will do you no good, coz i don't think you'd ever listen to me ever since i began talking to you. you were suppose to be different, but thats just my early perception. well if you're reading this, you'll know who you are. i wouldnt call you "the term which you think you are when you told me that you thought i was calling you with", but what i've heard and seen by others who are there, i'll just say i'm not the one to judge. therefore, i will stick with my decision, i wouldnt want to associate with you or even start a conversation with you anymore coz i think i'm a useless butthead in your eyes, therefore Liddat Lah! go do whatever you want. i'm sure there's never ending people to console you, entertain you and i'm just plain irritating to you. So, i'm not needed right?

No comments: