Saturday, December 29, 2007

Caleb
where are you Caleb?
why do you have to go?
you could have stayed a little longer!
i'm not prepared to let you go just yet.
your "announcement" was a little to much for me to handle
it was all so fast and sudden, i cannot hold on any longer
life is so empty without you to entertain me.
i also cried when i saw you at the cinema yesterday.
haih! i just realise, when you come back i maybe away to UK liau
how to see you liddat.
you owe me wei, my christmas present pun tak ada!
i don't want your playboy cards, my mom will be-head me if she sees it.
haha! but its so cool wei.
can get me a more decent wan ah so i won't kena kill from my mom?
haih, now i must find another male best friend liau.
but girl, want to be my best friend also can, i don't mind!
the more girls the merrier right?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Warlords
not a bad movie, got a bit of good acting
its definitely better than all the other fighting movies in Asia
well, atleast it told me a good thing.
i dunno how to tell le
the show will tell you the moral that only you can understand.
it doesn't make sense right?
yea i'm confused about what i'm saying also.
& the girl is not hot. wasted la!
if she hot actress means, my eyes would be so much more bigger.
that show got a little bit of nudity
yea! a girl flashed her boobs a short while
if you missed it then too bad, cause i didn't.
not a bad show to watch!
its bad if you sit next to Jason Raj! he keep sms-ing
lolx
erm, up next.
National Treasure 2
anyone wanna join me??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wei, your message to caleb so gay wei...don't la like that, read till i shiver man...hahaha...