Sunday, December 30, 2007

dear mom,
I dunno whether if you read my blog a not but my advise is, dont! there's just so much things that i wanted to say to you but i don't think i have the brave-ness to do it. yeah! i'm a coward when it comes to say thank you or i love you in front of you.
After hearing larry's relationship with his grandmother, i came to realise how i need you so much, and all the things you did in my life. now i understand why that i'm the only one in the family that gets constant nagging, scolding, whipping, whopped ass-ing by you, not because that i bully mei-mei all the time, but to remind me how much you love me, and how vulnerable i am to the influence of the wicked and cruel world out there.
Even though you're reaching 52 in the next two months, yeah you're old, i know, but you never showed us any signs of ageing spiritually, physically no need say la. all the white hair you're covering up still people know wan ma. yet, you worked your butts off to help me get into college which i always ended up making your sacrifices in vain cause i fail my exams. i love you mom for everything you've done for me, cook for me, even just opening the door & close it straight to wake me up from my sleep.
Now, all i wanted to say is you know that i love you most in the family. you should know how much i care for you, even though you're in thick or thin, i'm always the one you find comfort in between the three even though i'm the naughtiest, dumbest and most stubborn among all. i've always wanted to say i love you in front of you, and thats what you always wish for. i dun think if you ever remembered that during my form 5 days, i wrote an essay about you to masuk competition, sadly kena rejected. teacher said it was too personal and its from my hard and she wanted me to present it in front of the whole school. OMG, thats like suicide to my image but nonetheless, it would be a great time for me to express my love to you. im so sorry for what i've done.
From next year onwards, i will try my best to decrease your rage level towards me and since you're getting older now, i should do something to reduce your household burden. if you would just teach me how to cook, iron the shirt, or maybe create a duty roster of chores for me to do, that'll be nice and hmmm, get a car for me to drive around?
Thank you mom for always being there for me, thank you for making me all emo at the last days of the year, thank you for scolding me whenever i'm wrong, whacking me whenever i bully mei-mei, thank you for everything that you have done till now for me. i heart you.
from,
weiloong

No comments: