Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hari-hari tagging!

The Rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged

#1. Bitting my finger nails while thinking what to write now. Damm hungry!
#2. Waiting for my mom to finish cooking her dinner so i can makan. Damm wangi.
#3. Just messaged someone for yelling at her this afternoon. SORRY!!
#4. Waiting for her to reply so i can reply back. Don't think she will.
#5. Oh i just farted when i wanted to put "waiting for my fart to come out".
#6. I'm pissed, tired, grumpy and I feel like yelling "Shut the *toot* up" but i scared my mom slap me. Sorry Mom.
#7. I'm just starring at my stupid computer monitor blankly thinking what to type next.
#8. Thinking of ways to promote SAMANTHA ONG [Best Female Camper] & POH LEONG [Best Male Camper] to win during camp! oh wait, i'm done promoting here!

i tag: suling, yunyeen, tiffany, poh leong, lilian, kimmy, fiona and steffi.

No comments: